Tuesday, October 25, 2011

LOSTies Raid Comp. & Evaluations

G'day, LOSTies.  We're growing as a guild so I decided to make a list of those who have expressed interest in raiding with us and those who have already raided with us.  I've left out those who have become inactive but I will add them as soon as they return and I will continue to add those who would like to join us for raids.  Keep in mind, the numbers or order in the list mean nothing.  All this is is a list of those who have raided with us and next to their names are the roles they've joined us as.  Everything is based off my observations.  The order of the roles everyone has is such:  the role you thrive in comes first, followed by other roles you have experience raiding with us as, and the last role is one that you've either stopped joining us as, lost interest with, or one that you've raided with the least or not at all but have expressed interest in.  Also, just because you don't have multiple roles next to your name, it certainly doesn't mean you have less raid value.  I value the raid as a whole; everyone brings some unique value to the guild.  This list is just a reference for me and the officers when we are planning for raids.  Remember, this list will grow and I will update it when necessary.

The A-list

Key:
T = tank
TH = tank heals
RH = raid heals
RD = ranged deeps
MD = melee deeps (not doctor, nub)


Also, I will be doing raid evaluations with everyone, including the officers.  This is my one-on-one time with everyone so that I can assess everyone's raid activity.  I don't always have the time to thank you and point out your strengths in much greater detail, and I don't like to single anyone out as well and give them constructive criticism.  I assure you we are in no way an elitist guild.  Everyone is welcome to our raids as long as they make an effort to get geared and properly gemmed and enchanted (again, we can always help but you need to show initiative), watch the raid boss videos I've posted on our guild blog, and shows up to raids ready to have a blast and be respectful to everyone.  I have a midterm this Wednesday and next Thursday, so anticipate raid evaluations after next Thursday.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment