Saturday, January 29, 2011

Keybinding Guide

Are you still clicking? Get keybinding already! Well I don't want to force any guildies to drop clicking altogether, but I most definitely recommend giving it a try. I remember I was a hardcore clicker and when I decided to try keybinding, I was frustrated because I was a lot faster at clicking. However, I approached keybinding in an absolutely wrong manner, I keybinded everything. To make things easier on yourself, just keybind a few spells/actions at a time, in stages. Gradually work your way through the process and you'll soon find that keybinding will maximize your damage or healing output. I found this great guide online, created by Randaagulf, posted on the MMO Champion website. I hope this helps. Enjoy!

Randaagulf's Keybinding Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment