Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tides' Healbot Spell Configuration Video

I was talking to Ralphie (a.k.a. Ohmni, Thuglife) the other night and he mentioned Healbot. I absolutely love Healbot and I think it's bloody amazing; I prefer it over the Vuhdo healing addon. This video is made to compliment my Healbot Configuration tutorial video, where I show you step-by-step how to configure the Healbot addon for maximum results. It actually ended up being much longer than I expected, a bit over thirty minutes! So I'm going to have to split the video tutorial into separate parts. While I'm working on that, this spell configuration video will preview how I've set up my holy priest spells using Healbot. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Once again, special thanks to Shamoobs! Yer the best, mate.


No comments:

Post a Comment