Friday, September 9, 2011

LOSTies Conclave of Wind Kill

The only editing I do is to make sure I keep the videos under the 10 minute limit. I'd like for you to see what I experience on our guild's raid nights.  At every raid night, before we pull the first boss I like to have our guild form a circle and I like to play a song or do an icebreaker/mini contest just to loosen everyone up and remind them that this is just a game and the main idea is to have a blast.  I originally planned to have a part II to this video showing the loot that dropped that night and our antics that happened after but it takes forever to upload these videos so I may just focus on bringing more raid fights, raid boss intel and rare elite spawn videos.  Be sure to watch in HD, 720p format for a much clearer viewing. Cheers!





Raid Composition:

Tidesroyale as Main Tank
Tiafa as Main Tank
Jay aka Humph as Tiafa's Healer
Mattie aka Kandore as Tides' Healer
Mirandah as Joe aka Specops' Healer
Joe aka Specops on Wind Platform at pull
Chris aka Andaph on Wind Platform at pull
Killerkillman as Transitioner
Nicky aka Ace as Transitioner
Ryan aka Imnotferal on Nature Platform at pull

No comments:

Post a Comment